Did you know that in your regular shopping you can help out the school? Please spread the word and let your families and friends know too!
Fred Meyer – You can tie your Rewards card to MITCH.
- Go to Fred Meyer Community Rewards
- Click “Re-enroll or link your Rewards card now”
- Sign in to your account
- Search for “M.I.T.C.H. Charter School” (the periods are needed, it’s how we’re in their system)
- Choose to “enroll”
- That’s all it takes! Do your regular shopping and Fred Meyer will send Rewards to the school each quarter!
Amazon – You can shop through Amazon Smile and raise money for MITCH.
- Go to Amazon Smile
- Select “Your Amazon Smile” in the menu
- Search for “Mitch Charter School Pso” in charities
- Choose to support
- That’s all it takes! The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases, and AmazonSmile prices are all the same as on amazon.com.
- *Please note – The Amazon shopping app has been testing Amazon Smile with some users, but unless you are part of the trial, Amazon app purchase are NOT part of Amazon Smile and will not result in a donation to the school. You need to make your purchase through a browser. However, as this is part of your Amazon account, you can add items to your cart in the app and just go to the browser to purchase.
Benefit App – Simply purchase gift cards from hundreds of different businesses you’re already shopping at and the school gets a percentage of your purchase!
- Download the Benefit app to your smartphone
- Set up your user account
- When prompted to select a beneficiary, search for “MITCH PSO” in the non-profits
- Select “General Funds” campaign
- You’re all set! The list of participating businesses in our area is impressive, including: Red Robin, Cold Stone, Cabela’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Home Goods, Build a Bear, Panera, Regal Cinemas, Target ….
- * Please note – When you select a retailer, in small print at the bottom of the screen it specifies if you can redeem online, show your phone in store, or need to print out your email receipt. For in store, you can simply buy a gift card for your total amount due, still pay the same amount as if you were not using the app, but the school gets a percentage from the retailer!! This has the potential to be a great long term fundraiser!!
- MITCH Marathon: Daava Mills Chavez & Christina Devlin
- OBOB: Beth Sethi
- BottleDrop can/bottle drive: MaryEllen Rasmussen
- Restaurant Night Coordinator: Alicia Ernest
- Box Tops Coordinator: Amanda Jones
- Book Fair Coordinator: Kristina Vartanian & Anna Wildish