There will be many volunteer opportunities during the year. We appreciate the time and energy that you give as you choose to volunteer. We are all working together to help make MITCH better for our students, our staff, and our families.
You can always log in to Helpcounter to see what is currently available.
Did you know that in your regular shopping you can help out the school? These businesses have community give-back programs already in place! Please spread the word, let your families and friends know too!
Fred Meyer – You can tie your Rewards card to MITCH.
- Go to Fred Meyer Community Rewards
- Click “Re-enroll or link your Rewards card now”
- Sign in to your account
- Search for “M.I.T.C.H. Charter School” (the periods are needed, it’s how we’re in their system)
- Choose to “enroll”
- That’s all it takes! Do your regular shopping and Fred Meyer will send Rewards to the school each quarter!
Amazon – You can shop through Amazon Smile and raise money for MITCH.
- Go to Amazon Smile
- Select “Your Amazon Smile” in the menu
- Search for “Mitch Charter School Pso” in charities
- Choose to support
- That’s all it takes! The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases, and AmazonSmile prices are all the same as on amazon.com.
- *Please note – The Amazon shopping app is currently testing Amazon Smile with some users, but unless you are part of the trial, Amazon app purchase are NOT part of Amazon Smile and will not result in a donation to the school. You need to make your purchase through a browser. However, as this is part of your Amazon account, you can add items to your cart in the app and just go to the browser to purchase.
The PSO facilitates several fundraisers during the school year. Our largest fundraiser is the MITCH Marathon!
This year’s MITCH Marathon will be Friday October 18, 2019!
Fundraising packets have been sent home with students!
A special thanks to our 2019 business sponsors:
- MITCH Marathon: Daava Mills Chavez & Christina Devlin
- OBOB: Beth Sethi
- BottleDrop can/bottle drive: MaryEllen Rasmussen
- Restaurant Night Coordinator: Alicia Ernest
- Box Tops Coordinator: Amanda Jones
- Book Fair Coordinator: Kristina Vartanian & Anna Wildish